Many international students study at American English schools in major destinations like New York, Boston, San Francisco and Los Angeles. While these are great US cities, they can also be very expensive.
All three LCI American English schools are in locations with a cost of living that is substantially cheaper: Denver (Colorado), Houston (Texas) and Roanoke (Virginia). This makes it easier for international students to fulfill their dreams of studying at an English school in the USA!
Check out the following comparisons between several major American cities and LCI’s more inexpensive US English school locations:
- Housing in Roanoke costs 80% less than in New York, NY
- Housing in Houston costs 67% less than in San Francisco, CA
- Housing in Denver costs 48% less than in Washington, DC
- Groceries in Houston are 32% cheaper than in New York, NY
- Groceries in Roanoke are 25% cheaper than in Seattle, WA
- Groceries in Denver are 22% cheaper than in San Francisco, CA
- Transportation in Roanoke costs 31% less than in Los Angeles, CA
- Transportation in Houston costs 27% less than in San Diego, CA
- Transportation in Denver costs 22% less than in New York, NY
- Utilities in Denver are 36% cheaper than in Boston, MA
- Utilities in Houston are 24% cheaper than in New York, NY
- Utilities in Roanoke are 19% cheaper than in San Diego, CA
- Health care costs 25% less in Houston than in Seattle, WA
- Health care costs 18% less in Roanoke than in New York, NY
- Health care costs 17% less in Denver than in Boston, MA
LCI’s tuition and registration prices are also very competitive, which means that the international student’s budget can go further in our cheaper US destinations.
American English School Denver, Colorado – LCI Denver
American English School Houston, Texas – LCI Houston
American English School Roanoke, Virginia – LCI Roanoke