Learning English in USA

Frequently Asked Questions About Getting a US F-1 Student Visa

If you are coming to the United States primarily to study and if your course of study is 18 hours or more per week, you will need a student visa, also known as an F-1 visa. At LCI Language Centers, we receive many questions about the F-1 student visa process. For your convenience, this post […]