Change of status

If you are in the United States with a different status (ex B1/B2, J1/J2, F2 or other) and you decide you would like to study English, you may be eligible to change your status to F1 (Full time student). Applying for a change of status with USCIS, allows you to remain in the United States while waiting for approval. LCI can provide you with the I-20 specifically issued for change of status applicants, however, the I-539 application to USCIS must be done by the student, either with an agent or lawyer or by student himself. For more information, please send email to sleniek@englishlci.edu and specify that this is for a change of status.

Below are some useful links for additional information

Request Info!

Please submit this form and we will contact you soon with more information.


LCI is accredited by the Commision on

English Language Program Accreditation